**Please note: Coastal Fund is no longer able to support fundraising events through its co-sponsorship program. Please contact Sarah Siedschlag at sarahs(at)as.ucsb.edu with any questions.**
Apply for a co-sponsorship with the Coastal Fund! Please read below to find out how your unique organization can receive support for events and submit a request form to coastalfund(at)as.ucsb.edu.
What distinguishes co-sponsorships from grants?
Grants are often long-term projects that implement parts of the Coastal Fund mission whereas, co-sponsorships are events that focus primarily on education and outreach relating to our coastal resources and advocacy. Co-sponsorships are not exclusively a monetary contribution from Coastal Fund; active participation in the event is also possible.
- Co-sponsored events must further the mission of Coastal Fund
- A co-sponsorship is not a donation, but is a partnership between the organization putting on the event and Coastal Fund
- Co-sponsorships are typically, but not limited to, single day events and must allow for attendance by Coastal Fund staff and/or board members
- Funds provided must be allocated appropriately in an itemized budget
- The Coastal Fund logo must be used in event advertising
- Any unspent funds must be returned to Coastal Fund after the event
Past events co-sponsored by Coastal Fund include: